Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yarvik ...................... Broke ...........

Options
  • 02-06-2013 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I have a yarvik 10" tablet and the screen is acting up I only do very basic things with this unit so although its slow and not great quality it does me grand. Where is the CHEAPEST place to get a replacement screen or get it repaired can do anywhere in Leinster really. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Big Davey wrote: »
    Hi guys I have a yarvik 10" tablet and the screen is acting up I only do very basic things with this unit so although its slow and not great quality it does me grand. Where is the CHEAPEST place to get a replacement screen or get it repaired can do anywhere in Leinster really. Thanks in advance.
    what do you mean the screen is acting up? are you sure its not a software issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,988 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You will almost certainly get a new device entirely for less than the cost of a screen replacement, but I'd also concur that it could easily be the software.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,317 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

the CHEAPEST
    I see you havent learned the lesson yet

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭miggins

I had a yarvik too it was unbearably slow so I returned it, id cut my losses if it is the screen tbh

Advertisement