Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster refund due to lineup change?

Options
  • 02-06-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

I bought 2 tickets to see Bon Jovi but now the complete band aren't playing. As such I've no interest in going. If I had know this fact beforehand I would never have bought the tickets (tickets purchased in Dec 12 and lineup changed in March I think)

I know that T&C of the tickets say no refund unless cancellation or reschedule but surely in my mind changes to the acts lineup should be grounds for a refund.

Anyone have similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

They are giving refunds for the Bon Jovi concert

• Registered Users Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭SteM

Could have just googled this....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/105os4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

SteM wrote: »
    Could have just googled this....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/105os4

Yeah you think I would have. Instead of posting here. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

BrianjG wrote: »
    Yeah you think I would have. Instead of posting here. :rolleyes:

Absolutely! Often more efficient and reliable to check with a supplier before posting on a forum for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

It says return to the original point of sale for a refund. What if the ticket was bought online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you bought online they will probably ask you to post it back or return it to the head office on grafton street. This has happened to me and guys I know in the past, after repeated questioning they gave in and just refunded the card without us returning the tickets.

They really disgust me, you pay a fortune in service fees and get zero service.

I expect they want them back to stop people trying to resell them. They are barcoded these days so cancelled tickets are useless, unless scamming people.

Advertisement