Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis, anyone?

• 02-06-2013 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in playing tennis, say out on the UL courts (any evenings/weekends its fine)? PM me :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Hi Dellas,

Did you find someone to play with? I wouldn't mind a game myself a few times a week. I played a few years ago, although only for a bit of fun, I certainly wouldnt be an expert!! Let me know if your interested in a game sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

alan1990 wrote: »
    Hi Dellas,

Did you find someone to play with? I wouldn't mind a game myself a few times a week. I played a few years ago, although only for a bit of fun, I certainly wouldnt be an expert!! Let me know if your interested in a game sometime!

I'd be the same, haven't played in a long time and wouldn't mind a game. I'm not amazing by any means but I do enjoy tennis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Any weekend tis fine now :) evening also possible.

Advertisement