Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

londis boyne shopping centre closed down

Options
  • 02-06-2013 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

was going to cinema today and was shocked that the supermarket was closed, always thought it did well, is it closed long

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Supposedly it doesn't do well at all.
    I heard a new chain is moving in and hiring all new staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

The only time I ever visited was when I was working on that side of town a few years back and I was using the post office. Having to pay for a full hours parking when you were just running in and out pissed me off. I can go to my local post office in Staffords (Bryanstown) and not have to worry about a parking attendant slapping a ticket on my car for not paying €1.30 for two minutes parking:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

The only time I ever visited was when I was working on that side of town a few years back and I was using the post office. Having to pay for a full hours parking when you were just running in and out pissed me off. I can go to my local post office in Staffords (Bryanstown) and not have to worry about a parking attendant slapping a ticket on my car for not paying €1.30 for two minutes parking:mad:

Thats the curse of having a convenience store so close to the town.
    Was at the Omniplex the other night and seen that its going to be turned into a Mace. Wonder how they plan on making it different. The deli used to be lovely in it until it took a colossal nosedive a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

The offie was handy for a takeout to take into the cinema :)

Advertisement