Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Courses Dublin June '13

Options
  • 02-06-2013 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey Im interested in doing a computer course for my cv in dublin this month (June 13). Does anyone know where or what type I could do? Im just finished college so i have a bit of experience. Just want to put something on my CV.
    I actually dont have a clue of any ones that would be suitable. Also the courses that last for a few days and are'nt that expensive thanks!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Have you considered ECDL?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

It depends on what type of course you want to do. If you want to do Office stuff like Word, Excel etc then ECDL is a good one. If you want to do technical stuff like operating system installation, maintenance, hardware installation etc, then the CompTIA A+ course is a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Try FÁS, they have some good courses, and you'll get paid if doing fulltime course

21/25

Advertisement