Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV: 46/47 Inch Tv (Samsung or LG) Price range - €1300

Options
  • 02-06-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I'm looking to get a new TV. There are a lot of varying prices out there so I'm looking for recommendations and bargains to help me decide.

I would like a 46/47inch+, LED. Preferably Samsung or LG. My price range is 1300euro.

I originally wanted a LG 47lm860v which was 1299 in Harvey Norman but they seem to be sold out now.

All suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 don630

Ciaphas wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to get a new TV. There are a lot of varying prices out there so I'm looking for recommendations and bargains to help me decide.

I would like a 46/47inch+, LED. Preferably Samsung or LG. My price range is 1300euro.

I originally wanted a LG 47lm860v which was 1299 in Harvey Norman but they seem to be sold out now.

All suggestions are welcome.

Just bought the Samsung UE46ESF6400 yesterday in Powercity.its on special at the moment for €945.The quality of the picture is great but for your budget there is one for €1145 reduced price which is the latest one..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ciaphas

Thanks! I never even thought of checking there I'll go take a look now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

About 18 months ago my flat mate got a 46", 3D LED LG TV (say that 10 times) for €800 in Currys, back when 3D and LED were relatively new concepts, that's probably the best deal I've yet heard. Another mate of mine just a couple of months ago got a Samsung 46" (LED and 3D too), and a sound system, and stand, and a blu ray player for about €900.

Point is I reckon if you look hard enough you should be able to get a great TV that size for less than 1000 (I certainly wouldn't pay more anyways!)

Advertisement