Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a camera - Ranelagh

Options
  • 02-06-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Found a camera in a park in Ranleagh and not sure how to find out who owns it. There are sites where you can upload the photos but not sure if people would check those sites.

Is leaving it into a Garda station the best bet really?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Chances are people would check with the local Garda Station before checking here, so I'd do that if I were you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

I would say so yes.

good on you for being so helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Make sure that the camera is put into the garda stations book so it doesnt go "missing". My neighbour handed in a wallet with €50 and if it isnt claimed within a year the person that handed it in gets it. So she went to claim it and it hadnt entered the system and went "missing".

But people check the garda stations for lost stuff. My lost passport ended up in my local station

Advertisement