Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Cooper :)

• 02-06-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Cooper is my gorgeous new Alaskan Malamute pup:D

I've waited almost 5 1/2 yrs to get him, as I'm currently living in rented accommodation and the backyard isn't suitable for a dog (not secure). However I recently bought a house with a big secure backyard so I'll soon be able to bring him home.

Cooper will be my third Mal and I'm planning on getting into Bikejoring with him when he is old enough.

He's almost 10weeks old now and will be staying on with his breeder until I am ready to move into my new house - hopefully 4-6 weeks time. I explained the situation to them and they offered to keep him on and start to lead train, crate train him etc which is fantastic. I wasn't expecting to get a pup when I went and met his breeder but she had a litter and I just fell in love with him.

So between now and when he finally comes home with me I'll have to make do with some pictures and a couple of road trips from Clare to Northern Ireland to visit him so I don't miss his really cute young puppy stage altogether.

The photos below are him at 9weeks when I met him...

null_zps593a0892.jpg

null_zpsc27ed374.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Sorry, realised I probably should have put this in the pic thread...mod feel free to move

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Gorgeous boy, congratulations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

mel.b wrote: »
    Sorry, realised I probably should have put this in the pic thread...mod feel free to move

Saw some stunning Mals at the IKC show in Mallow, co cork today... Pretty much all being shown by a group from... Northern Ireland.

They had a big van with the kennel name across it. Hardly the same breeders as your little guy, eh?

Either way... Congrats and enjoy! I bikejor with my Husky. He loves it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Hooked wrote: »
    Saw some stunning Mals at the IKC show in Mallow, co cork today... Pretty much all being shown by a group from... Northern Ireland.

They had a big van with the kennel name across it. Hardly the same breeders as your little guy, eh?

Either way... Congrats and enjoy! I bikejor with my Husky. He loves it!

I'd say it was. I'm pretty sure they were showing this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

What a cutie, I also have a Cooper, great name and great dog :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement