Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concepts.

Options
  • 02-06-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭

Folks I need your help.

I am male, mid thirties and I "think" I want a Tat, I would like it somewhere private, this tattoo is personal to me. So I was thinking back of the calf mussel or ankle.

I need help with concepts, was thinking of maybe getting in touch with an artist to see could this person put a design to my thoughts.

My themes that I want are as follows.

Loss as in Death of my Mother.
    Loss as in Love. (Divorce etc)
    Irish as in proud of my country.
    Hope, onwards and upward never be defeated.

My skin is fairly Irish White.

So any ideas folks??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

tbh I don't think anybody could design your tattoo for you bar an artist. Have you got any images that you feel would encompass some of your ideas? Even use Google images as a base for your ideas.

Don't go to an artist until you're sure you want a tattoo. It's a big commitment and will be on you for life, so make sure you definitely want it, then go to an artist for a consultation with your ideas, and they can design it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭6541

Ya I thinkI will have to go to an artist. Thanks for your input.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Would you like some artist recommendations? If you tell us where you are based, we can recommend people for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭6541

That could be good, thanks, I am in the Mayo region. Thanks again.

Advertisement