Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat

• 02-06-2013 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys. My cat hasn't been back home now for 2 days and I'm getting increasingly worried as this is the longest he's been out for. Who would I call to see if there has been any reports of a cat being hit by a car in the Dublin 24 area? Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I guess call around the local vets, animal shelters, animal warden etc. Would also be worth checking neighbour's garden sheds and other places he may have become trapped in. Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 InRepair

He just turned up out of the blue, so unlike him. Thanks for the info, so happy don't have to make any of these calls. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭Heroditas

He must have read this thread! :D

Glad he's turned up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well make sure he's chipped with updated information on the site and wear a necklace with contact details (if you've not done so already).

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Would also suggest you have him neutered, if you haven't done so already, as it puts a stop to lots of unpleasant 'happenings' - including prolonged absences from home. Anyway, good to hear he's remembered where his home comforts are!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

With the successful return of the OPs cat, I am closing this thread. Cheers. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement