Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet! In taxi from lexlip to Palmerstown

Options
  • 02-06-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Left my wallet in a taxi last night. From lexlip to Palmerstown! Got to Palmerstown at about 3.30am..
    The driver seemed sound. A Nigerian dude. Hopefully he drops it back.. Would love to get it back...all my stuff!! A Aussie licence and a full Irish licence so my address is in the wallet.. Plus 3 bank cards and a fair bit of money..
    Hopefully there's still some honest people out there!!
    Anybody know who to check with to see if it was handed in? A lost and found or whatever?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This forum is for the TV show Lost, not lost items. Since you lost it in Co Kildare, I'll move this there. Good luck - hope you find it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Gav26 wrote: »
    Left my wallet in a taxi last night. From lexlip to Palmerstown! Got to Palmerstown at about 3.30am..
    The driver seemed sound. A Nigerian dude. Hopefully he drops it back.. Would love to get it back...all my stuff!! A Aussie licence and a full Irish licence so my address is in the wallet.. Plus 3 bank cards and a fair bit of money..
    Hopefully there's still some honest people out there!!
    Anybody know who to check with to see if it was handed in? A lost and found or whatever?

Topmark Cabs : 01 624 7500
    Pats cabs: (01)6245797

Call them, it may have been one of their drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gav26

Cheers guys! Still no luck yet..

Advertisement