Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft range

• 02-06-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi all, annoying noob here! Just picked up a kjw glock gbb pistol while on holidays, headed out to M.I.A and picked up a carry case gas and some targets but I have no where private to shoot.

Looking for a range in driving distance from Dublin, so Meath, Kildare, Dublin areas. I've seen Athboy karting in Meath have one, has any one used it? Is it worth a drive down? Saw on another thread that M.I.A have a range, but it was an old thread, so not sure if its still there. Might give them a bell tomorrow and see.

My main objective at the moment is to not splash out on a nice assault rifle! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

There's an airsoft range in Kilkenny, just google airsoft Kilkenny and it'll pop up. As for target shooting, why not go skirmishing, hire the gear, ie bdu, mask and aeg and you can try out your pistol on moving targets:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

+1 on kilkenny airsoft, as you can see from the name.. Im sorta there alot lol!

Advertisement