Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality Sausage leftovers from BBQ. Ideas for tomorrows breakfast/lunch?

Options
  • 02-06-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

So with BBQ season is upon us I find I still make too much.

And before someone says it yes I know cook less or invite more people.

Anyway with chicken for example its nice cold but sausages not so much so any ideas for some breakfast / lunch ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭100200 shih

chop them up & throw them into an Omelette, you could also add potatoes & bacon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Both good ideas thanks. At least they won't go to waste now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Toad in the hole with onion gravy, yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

We chop up leftover sausages and put them in everything; spag bol, stews, casserols, stir frys. They're even lovely on pizzas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you have some bacon, onions & spuds knocking about you could make a Coddle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

If you have some bacon, onions & spuds knocking about you could make a Coddle.

I think the leftovers are cooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

I sometimes do the sort of cheat bolognese variant thing from Jamie Oliver- lots of fennel seeds, chilli, garlic, tomato sauce etc.

It's called Jools' pregnant pasta.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

breakfast - eggs, bacon, potatoes, peppers all scrambled together.
    lunch - jambalaya

Advertisement