Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster energy drinks

Options
  • 02-06-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭

I was surfing on one of our unspoilt beaches, and monster energy drinks had a big team and tent etc

What's the story ?

I know we're all entitled to go where we like, but the beach want well packed today, some of the locals are sceptical :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,653 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Geomy wrote: »
    What's the story ?

Promoting their product I guess. What was the problem? Did they leave rubbish behind them or something? I saw a good few surfers in mainland Europe with Monster stickers on their boards and cars, they must sponsor events.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Promoting their product I guess. What was the problem? Did they leave rubbish behind them or something? I saw a good few surfers in mainland Europe with Monster stickers on their boards and cars, they must sponsor events.

No problem why ?
    This beach isn't too well known or frequented by many surfer s and there's limited parking facilities....

If monster's jeeps are parked here there and everywhere and the other crowd who fought with surfer's and locals for year's are going to get upset and it could start another ball rolling. ....

What crowd?

What crowd?

It's a long story but there was court case's over parking and access, there was an agreement and it suited both the locals, surfers and the others.

Parking willy nilly on their road will only upset the balance etc

Geomy wrote: »
    It's a long story but there was court case's over parking and access, there was an agreement and it suited both the locals, surfers and the others.

Parking willy nilly on their road will only upset the balance etc

Oh right, I gotcha... Yeah, I can see why you wouldn't to much attention, I'd say they will be doing a different spot every time, motocross tracks, beaches, skate parks etc... so hopefully it will be a one off. I'd certainly contact them and explain the situation if you are concerned though.

Did you drink the stuff? What's it like?

• Advertisement

Oh right, I gotcha... Yeah, I can see why you wouldn't to much attention, I'd say they will be doing a different spot every time, motocross tracks, beaches, skate parks etc... so hopefully it will be a one off. I'd certainly contact them and explain the situation if you are concerned though.

Did you drink the stuff? What's it like?

No haven't drank it, I have a small bladder lol
    Im sure yesterday evening there was a few wetsuits dunked into trugg s filled with water and a few capfulls of Lenor :-)

One local swears by it lol

Advertisement