Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do women change there personality after being asked out

Options
  • 03-06-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i cant be the only one this has happened to but twice now i have decided to ask a girl out and they have changed there personalities afterward. they have changed from being nice and friendly to being really bitchy and snotty. i mean wouldnt a reply of i'm flattered but not interested be better than this? surely i am not the only person this has happened to. wouldnt a simple no be better than becoming an out and out bitch and making the guy think he insulted her by asking her out.

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Welcome to Board and The Personal Issues Forum.

Personal Issues is for posters who have a specific problem who are looking for advice.

Your post is not regarding a specific instance, but seems to be asking for general chat or feedback, neither of which are suited to PI which is why I am locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement