Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The calibur of people we have in the University system

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm not a supporter of this sort of behaviour in any sense but I do wonder; why is the above considered so much worse than hunting?

Not a humane kill, they didn't eat it. It was about making an animal suffer and making a display of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    You can get kicked out of UL for such scumbaggery. A couple of students destroyed a house they were renting with hurleys and the landlord got the expelled pretty sharpish

I am horrified by this dog incident and also what is said on this post here. Obviously no one is super responsible adults when they get to college but I would have thought there would be some cop on at least with college students.
    Where I live, when the college had Rag Week there was broken bottles, underwear, random pieces of clothes, and used condoms everywhere, and normal residents have to live in the same estate as the college students so when the went out to clean up the student's mess, apparently the students were laughing at them from the windows, and shouting abuse at them.
    I mean this is behavior you would expect from scummy immature teenagers, not college students who will probably someday in the future put up with this type of carry-on from college students too.

Advertisement