Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Idea?

Options
  • 03-06-2013 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭

I'm after discovering three of my favourite bands are playing a tour which goes through my best friend's town in the US, and I'm considering booking the flights and going. Am I mad booking them now (It's in a month's time), or am I better off waiting until maybe a week beforehand to see if they've dropped at all?

I'll be flying to Chicago from either Dublin or Shannon, they're both equally handy for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Somebody else could answer your question better than me. As a music fan I just want to know what three bands they are OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Generally the closer you leave it, the more expensive it's going to get.

Remember any cheaper fares available may have a 21 day advance purchase requirements, so even if there were seats available on the flight you want, they might not be there for a very cheap price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's Rascal Flatts, The Band Perry and Cassadee Pope.

I think I'll nab them, I found them even cheaper so there's no point in waiting.

Advertisement