Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Broadband

Options
  • 03-06-2013 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has been nothing but poor service from three. I have been asked by three on Facebook to post my problems on here and they will investigate. I wont hold my breath.

1. whats wrong with these speeds?
    Ping 1061 ms Download 0.05Mb/s Upload 0.09 Mb/s :mad:

2. Facebook can take 20 minutes to load. :mad:

3. No help offered from three support. :mad: report problems just get told to reboot my PC/router every time I ring them, then told they will report the problem, I never hear from them again ( Its like they just wash their hands of you and fob you off with any excuse just to get rid of you)

4. Can't receive a constant signal, might have a signal for a while then nothing for about an hour. Last night no signal from 8:30 until I went to bed at 11:30.

These problems are everyday occurrences not a one off. I hope that the three agents actually do something.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Pat Rabbitte

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement