Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 22 range open in Kerry

• 03-06-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone else heard a new range opened in Kerry - in Knocknagoshel Shooting Range.

Open to .22 Pistol and Rifle shooting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Ye I seen it in the Irish shooters digest this morning.

Think it had 8 lanes in total and was only 250 for the year including insurance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

It has about 8 lanes and the 250 does not include the insurance.
    This is a link to their page

http://www.knocknagoshelshootinggrounds.com/pages/shooting-grounds/riflepistol-shooting.php

I thought that's what it said. I'm open to correction all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

I picked up a scope from him last week and he said €250 plus insurance when he gave me a tour of the range. Unless he changed his mind

Your right.

Sorry I just looked through the book there again. 250 exclusive of insurance. I miss read it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Should Have Done Arts

Any up date on this range?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

Hi,
    what update you looking for?

In case its the coast it is deffo 250, plus insurance (yours or theres - your choice.)

Then 5euro per hr range fee.

I've shot there and its pretty cool. and local ish to me. so well worth it for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Should Have Done Arts

Just if it was open. The website isn't working. Can people do a trail run or just pay for a days shooting. Just starting out so i wanna cover all my options.

Should a lane be pre booked?

Is it like a driving rage where ya get a lane for an hour or is there ques and the lane is rotated.

ona a general note how many rounds would ya put down range ina hour

Advertisement