Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport validity?

Options
  • 03-06-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi! Can anyone tell me if they know if Canada has a minimum passport validity for entry? We're due to fly tomorrow and i looked at my boyfriends passort last night and it expires in July?
    Freaking out here!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

newbie85 wrote: »
    Hi! Can anyone tell me if they know if Canada has a minimum passport validity for entry? We're due to fly tomorrow and i looked at my boyfriends passort last night and it expires in July?
    Freaking out here!!

Are you going on holidays or for the working visa? If it's for the visa, it states this in the acceptance letter:
    Your passport or U.S. travel identification must be valid, and must be valid beyond the period you intend to remain in Canada. If it is not, the validity of your study or work permit will likely be limited to correspond to the validity date of your passport or U.S. travel identification.

If it's on holiday and your flight home is before July then you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭newbie85

sambuka41 wrote: »
    Are you going on holidays or for the working visa? If it's for the visa, it states this in the acceptance letter:

If it's on holiday and your flight home is before July then you should be ok.

Thanks! We're flying in the morning so fingers crossed its all ok!!!

Advertisement