Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worth a watch for new, old and none vapers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Well there you go, hangsen liquids tested and the quality was surprisingly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

jamie72 wrote: »
    Well there you go, hangsen liquids tested and the quality was surprisingly good.

Doesn't make them taste any better :p

Doesn't make them taste any better :p

I know, I wonder if I had of just stuck with hangsen juices instead of spoiling myself with the el toro, wingnuts etc juices, would I actually love hangsen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I doubt it. Unless you're the type who's scared of the Internet this is what the net is for, finding stuff out - very hard to avoid typing "best tasting ejuice" when you're gonna be tasting ejuices all day.
    Plus DIY is cheaper than Hangsen, you have that to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

I must have cheap tastes but i actually prefer Hangsen to el toro,wingnuts etc.I'm fairly new to vaping(6 months)but for the last 4 months all i've used is hangsen.The first 2 months i was trying everything till i settled on the one i liked the most.

• Advertisement

Which hangsen?

jamie72 wrote: »
    Which hangsen?

I use their RY4 as my all day vape but also have a lot of their flavours mostly pineapple and i mix their strawberry and blueberry together which is lovely.There is 15 family and friends using it and all love it.We ordered it directly from hangsen a couple of months back and it worked out at about €5 for each 100ml bottle.

That's excellent.

Yeah i'm actually 6 months today off the smokes and i was a 40 a day smoker.Can't believe how easy it's been and how cheap the whole setup and costs are.I use a ego-c twist with kanger t-2s all the time along with hangsen liquid.It works for me and my friends and family:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

happy half-year!

• Advertisement

ben36 wrote: »
    Yeah i'm actually 6 months today off the smokes and i was a 40 a day smoker.Can't believe how easy it's been and how cheap the whole setup and costs are.I use a ego-c twist with kanger t-2s all the time along with hangsen liquid.It works for me and my friends and family:)

Where did you get the hangsen direct? And is it labeled HS RY4, or just RY4? They seem to have two varients on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

This video was in vaportrails a bit back and also a video going through all the proposed amendments which will effect everyone who vapes and access to juice. None of it at all good.

IMO not enough research to regulate as is proposed and as for medicinal regulation well given that the majority of us now as opposed to smoking well it's just plain ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Been using dekang usa mix for nearly a year and a half now and Im more than happy with it. Its slighty more expensive than HS but still cheap as chips. I sometimes throw some liqua vanilla into it for the craic. Im planning on getting into diy liquids sometime, but I will be looking for something similar to usa mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

I have not liked any of the hangsen, dekang or liqua stuff I've tried, the price makes it tempting but its not for me.
    I've been mixing my own for a while now and enjoying it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

When I started vaping my biggest problem was finding a juice that I actually enjoyed, so much so that I almost went back on the coffin nails, so when I came across usa mix and liked it, i just stuck with it.
    Ive always been reluctant to change flavours in case I end up going off usa mix, then Im back to square one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Im planning on getting into diy liquids sometime, but I will be looking for something similar to usa mix.

Maxx Blend is the closest but it's missing something - maybe it's the Dirty Neutral Base or another nutty tobacco concentrate. DIY = much experimenting but on the plus side you'd only need 1-3 drops of the tobacco concentrate per 2.5ml sample. Cheap enough to experiment with those.

Link

Advertisement