Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it worth getting the adobe ACA and ACE

• 03-06-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

thinking of doing these because i found a place thats rather affordable to sit the tests. What i want to know is, is it worth it?

opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

How much €€?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

To sit the exams its €148 for the aca and €215 for the ace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Nah, wouldn't bother with it.

Get a blog together, put together some good stuff on codepen etc. Qualify that you do good work by doing good work. Not with certificates.

At least that's my 2c :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

cheers buddy :)

Was thinking in terms of building my cv for once i'm finished with college and stuff it might help a bit but portfolio vs education its all relative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭_ciaran_

I asked a designer friend about this recently.
    As someone who interviews job applicants for his company, he considers them worthless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭cormee

In this line of work the quality of your portfolio/work better reflects your ability than any certification

Advertisement