Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got lost in mod heaven today :P

Options
  • 03-06-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Found an Aisle inside a Mall here that had not got one, not two, but FOUR real Bricks and Mortar Vape shops carrying every manner of Mods and Atties and Mod Upgrade kits, local, Imported and of course Chinese e.g SIGELEI.

I think for sure that Manila is THE vaping capital of the world to be honest, its really weird if you go walking the streets and dont see at least someone with a gigantic do dah swinging from their neck.

Every day I'm seeing more and more kiosks, shops and online stores open up and prices getting pushed way way down, especially on the chinese stuff, however local mods and atties command pretty high prices still.

Whats more interesting about the market here though, is that its REALLY rare you see anyone using a cigalike, ego's sure tons of em, but I dont think I've seen anyone with a cigalike in months.

Still trying to figure out solution to being able to export stuff from here without paying ridiculous prices for shipping, maybe doing co-ops or something, I just don't really know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

was.deevey wrote: »
    Found an Aisle inside a Mall here that had not got one, not two, but FOUR real Bricks and Mortar Vape shops carrying every manner of Mods and Atties and Mod Upgrade kits, local, Imported and of course Chinese e.g SIGELEI.

I think for sure that Manila is THE vaping capital of the world to be honest, its really weird if you go walking the streets and dont see at least someone with a gigantic do dah swinging from their neck.

Every day I'm seeing more and more kiosks, shops and online stores open up and prices getting pushed way way down, especially on the chinese stuff, however local mods and atties command pretty high prices still.

Whats more interesting about the market here though, is that its REALLY rare you see anyone using a cigalike, ego's sure tons of em, but I dont think I've seen anyone with a cigalike in months.

Still trying to figure out solution to being able to export stuff from here without paying ridiculous prices for shipping, maybe doing co-ops or something, I just don't really know.

So......em.......you have room for a lodger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Haha, you wish :P

Actually forgot to mention, that was just in ONE aisle of the mall, there was another 3 vapeshops elsewhere in it :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

was.deevey wrote: »
    Haha, you wish :P

Actually forgot to mention, that was just in ONE aisle of the mall, there was another 3 vapeshops elsewhere in it :-o

Probably a good thing I don't live there... I'd be bankrupt. Such a sucker for shiny things :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

I think probably after the regulation issue is sorted we will see far more shop/cafe places opening. Wouldn't really be wise to be investing in such only to be closed down by irrational laws.

Was in the mall today and passed by 2 rather large Kiosks in my travels and had the ipad with me to take a few snaps.

Just to give folks an Idea of how Mainstream Vape Mods, and modding is in the Philippines .... Yes thats 8 Provari's on display in the first pic near the end :p (I would have taken more of the other side of the kiosk where the ego/pipe mods are but was getting funny looks).

If I have a camera with me when I see other vape shops I see on my travels I might pop 'em up if anyone is interested?

Denkat is where I buy all my Nicotine and Flavours from (great service!)

9174460382_b04a3eef7c_c.jpg

9172235355_95ccba3a0f_c.jpg

9172233863_cf6045eb84_b.jpg

9172236743_89134ca3ab_b.jpg

• Advertisement

Might just be me, but I can't see the photos!

Weird - I see them just fine :-S

Here's the flickr link anyhoo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61077502@N02/sets/72157634407377502/

Cool pics.

Probably good that shops don't exist here like that...or so my wife would say :)

Advertisement