Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Grange /Frankfield Cork

Options
  • 03-06-2013 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

Any idea  when the cabinets in grange / Frankfield area of the Douglas, cork exchange will be enabled.

Douglas is a phase 1 rollout area and "eFibre is available" on the map.

When I put in my number in the checker on the eircom website "Your home is not in a fibre-enabled area yet..." I am an existing customer.

When I put in my exact address in to the same checker as a non Eircom customer  its has:

" Congratulations! Your home can get our best value eFibre broadband bundles"

When I call 1800 503303 "You cant get eFibre your cabinet is not enabled"

Can someone clarify why ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ampolo

Just ring them. It could be some kind of a database error or something like you're on an unbundled line (Smart etc).

Maybe they just haven't enabled the local cabinet yet too, they're still rolling out!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

I am an existing customer, I did ring about 3 times told different things each time I called. the last one mentioned 10th June for my cabinet. this may turn out to be true, has anyone else being told something similar ?:mad:

Advertisement