Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-drink based dating ideas?

Options
  • 03-06-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭

So we've done the prom, picnic and cinema. Any more non drink based ideas in and around Galway? Only thing I can think of is dinner or bowling. Maybe a comedy show?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

gufc21 wrote: »
    So we've done the prom, picnic and cinema. Any more non drink based ideas in and around Galway? Only thing I can think of is dinner or bowling. Maybe a comedy show?

Comedy, theatre, storytelling (although you don't have to drink for comedy sometimes they are very drink-centric nights). Boat trip up the Corrib. Zumba or Salsa class? Bingo?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Hiking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Table quiz...the front door, huntsman and crowes seem to be popular for them. I was at two recently and wasn't drinking at one and it didn't matter a bit, still had good craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Walks in Barna Woods,also Renville woods near Oranmore or Silver Strand.Pure Skill is good if theres bad weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

How about going horse riding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Dhampir

If you don't mind travelling as far as Loughrea this place was quite cool. I got a groupon voucher and went on a trek and lunch after. Slieve Aughty. It's gorgeous going through the mountains. I'd only been on a horse once or twice before and it was no bother. http://www.riding-centre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭squonk

JillyQ wrote: »
    How about going horse riding

....or just riding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Cough Cough...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Get a tango lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭roseagra

Fishing, find someone with gear to borrow; Rusheen bay offer windsurfing, SUPing and kayaking

• Advertisement
Advertisement