Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braindead...

Options
  • 03-06-2013 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

I just finished learning a 1111 word essay ... I bet you 100e I will forget it on the day! :( I'm really tired ... is anyone excited? Tomorrow is the last day to cram English ... oh goodie! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

I still haven't started man hahahaha, I'm going to learn all the english stuff today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I still haven't started man hahahaha, I'm going to learn all the english stuff today.
    Let me know if you're still alive tonight ;).

I just finished learning a 1111 word essay ... I bet you 100e I will forget it on the day! :( I'm really tired ... is anyone excited? Tomorrow is the last day to cram English ... oh goodie! :(

Make keywords and remember them, it will unlock the rest of it if you've learned it well enough.

Will do hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I've been doing study every school day for English for the last 2 and a half months. I'm done.

Make keywords and remember them, it will unlock the rest of it if you've learned it well enough.

Will do hahaha
    Do you want to see my essay and give your opinion on it? PM me your email? ;)

• Advertisement

Do you want to see my essay and give your opinion on it? PM me your email? ;)

sure gimme a sec

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

How do u end an essay , i said it was a dream but that was a bit cliché any ideas peoples :)

examstress wrote: »
    How do u end an essay , i said it was a dream but that was a bit cliché any ideas peoples :)
    Depends on the essay, what is it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

Depends on the essay, what is it about?

Ill pm u

Advertisement