Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window / ventilation

Options
  • 03-06-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a air vent at neighbours side on my kitchen extension ... It's right beside the patio door I can hear it open : close all the time through this vent... It's annoying .... I was thinking of blocking it up and putting ventilation hole at other side of extension .... Before I hire jack hammer and start destroying the place I am wondering can you get a window Or ideally perhaps replace the top part only ( see pic) that will come with inbuilt ventilation strip!? If so that would keep the air circulating ( aware carbon minoxide issue boiler and multi fuel in kitchen need ventilatin) save on a lot of hassle in particular if window top part only could be replaced that would allow ventilation in .... Thks
    Ps sorry for the long post !

Paddy

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement