Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 7 Results

Options
  • 03-06-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

Pats beat the CPU Bills 45-10. Bills never really showed up.

Also Gronk broke some record for something or other....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Raiders beat CPU chiefs!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts smash the CPU Bears 35-3

Highlights of the game was Jackson running for over 100 yards and the Colts defence injuring Chicagos WR's Earl Bennett and Eric Williams for a combined total of 43 weeks, not sure if we injured MLB Labrece Williams but if we did, he's injured for 26 weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Giants 14 saints 3

The madden gods had every intention of making this game as difficult as possible for me.

Giants with 150 rushing yards. 197 pass yards. But giving up 4 red zone fumbles :eek::eek: all of them recovered by the saints.

Saints with 56 rush yards and 173 pass yards. Bress throwing 5int with one being in the endzone.

Really annoyed I couldn't score more points as every time I got good momentum going there was a fumble. Every one being in the red zone and 3 being inside the 10 yard line.

The giants secondary really stepped it up for the second half making some crucial picks, but more importantly the safeties were always there to minimize the yards after catch.

thans for the game raoul.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Fair play to the Giants on the start to the season after the mass clearout of seemingly every good player on the roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Beat CPU Steelers.

Hooray?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Jags @ Titans. Titans receive and score first!
    Jags dont wait long to score! Titans move it well and go deep left to Wright but its picked. TD Jags

Titans moving it well and a Jag DB leaps to catch! but... its a pick 6 to McCourty not long after

Tebow fires it straight at MCCourty but he drops its, Tebow throws a pass to the TE it looks like it goes through a Titan DB, TD MJD with 8 seconds left

HT and Jags up by 7 and they receive and punt a couple of downs later.
    Titans go on a drive and Titans are moving it well, but they go PA to the TE and its picked

Titans go blitzing, McCarthy misses Tebow but he slings it out to Ayers who takes it back to the 10
    but the Titans give the ball back a couple of plays later!

Good platy to Nicks and its a TD. Titans move it but then Locker throws another pick. Jags kick 3 to make it a 3 score game with 1:10 left

Titans cant do much and go 4 and out and that is game

Locker... rating of 16.3 :eek:

Im off to bed, will advance in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Dolphin 17 - 28 49ers

Good game madalig but I think I need a new mic.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Yeah it's dead. You didn't have much luck there. Jeez I had some penalties called against me tho. Sorry bout Knox, he's out for six. Bush is some player. Next up a must win vs the Seahawks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

madalig12 wrote: »
    You didn't have much luck there. Jeez I had some penalties called against me tho. Sorry bout Knox, he's out for six..

I kinda blame myself for knoxs injury tried to do a pointless spin by the sideline so he had his back to the tackle where I should have just stepped out of play :(

I was lucky to get away with that fair catch penalty I thought he'd never put his hand up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Carroller wrote: »
    I kinda blame myself for knoxs injury tried to do a pointless spin by the sideline so he had his back to the tackle where I should have just stepped out of play :(

I was lucky to get away with that fair catch penalty I thought he'd never put his hand up

Yeah i wasnt pleased about that one and the offside. The hand went up so late i couldnt avoid hitting him and felt i didnt move till the snap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement