Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flights to calgary

Options
  • 03-06-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi just wondering where is the best place to go to get cheap flights to calgary and is it ok to go on a oneway tickt I am after geting. A work permit through the lmo process so will be starting work straight away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Air transat from Gatwick is usually pretty cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jockey joe

Air transat from Gatwick is usually pretty cheap

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

skyscanner.net will compare flights

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭r1_2010

Option B, is a flight from Heathrow to Edmonton and then take a 20 dollar bus ride down to Calgary (about 3 hours away).

Or Dublin -> Toronto, Toronto -> Edmonton, bus to Calgary being the cheapest I've seen.

Very best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

heathrow to edmonton even in august 2013 works out waaaaay cheaper! thanks for info
    CALGARY HERE I COME!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭NewsMeQuick

r1_2010 wrote: »
    Option B, is a flight from Heathrow to Edmonton and then take a 20 dollar bus ride down to Calgary (about 3 hours away).

Or Dublin -> Toronto, Toronto -> Edmonton, bus to Calgary being the cheapest I've seen.

Very best of luck!

Which airline offers Dublin to Toronto? Air Transit flights aren't very frequent from browsing just now. Aer Lingus will operate the route from spring next year. Are there other operators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Which airline offers Dublin to Toronto? Air Transit flights aren't very frequent from browsing just now. Aer Lingus will operate the route from spring next year. Are there other operators?

Air canada operated a summer only route up until the last few weeks. Air Canada Rouge (their low cost carrier) is starting year round daily flights to dublin in May ! So you could have 3 different options for direct flights to Toronto next summer !

Advertisement