Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Basketball Game North Kildare/ West Dublin

• 03-06-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'm looking to play basketball for fun and to keep fit. I play 5 a side football every week so I am fairly fit but wouldn't mind doing a bit more. I was wondering is there any groups that play already that need extra numbers or if there are any individuals that would be interested in making a new group. I have two of three friends that would play as well. Anywhere in the North Kildare or West Dublin areas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 eoinh123

I now have 5 people so just need a few more bodies for a full game. At the moment we're thinking Monday evenings in the Mill Sports Centre in Celbridge but as of yet nothing is final. Let me know if your interested men or women welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Would love to join in the odd day but only have Monday evenings off occasionally... hope it gets going, only 10 mins from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ale123

Keen for a bit of basketball on Monday's if it's on

Advertisement