Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Essays!

Options
  • 03-06-2013 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey guys. Just wondering, does anyone have any English essays available to share. I currently have 2 essays prepared but they are below average and won't score well and seeing as this is the most important section to the paper, I need to do well in it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I don't think copying essays will be a good thing, what if the examiner sees two essays that are the same on two different papers? I highly doubt that the person will score 30+ then. You could PM me the essay and I can help out. I already have a solid essay so I won't copy :).

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭LawdyLad

Okay, i'll send it on to you if I get time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I don't think copying essays will be a good thing, what if the examiner sees two essays that are the same on two different papers? I highly doubt that the person will score 30+ then. You could PM me the essay and I can help out. I already have a solid essay so I won't copy :).

If that would happen, then a large amount of students would be screwed.

OP, don't bother copying essays. It just won't work out. Make it up on the day. Be creative and interesting :)

Advertisement