Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People want additional services for their businesses but can't afford them

Options
  • 03-06-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I have come across a lot of people who are really skilled in their area, but need an additional service to support their own business. They can't afford these services, because they are simply too expensive.

I mean services like digital marketing, website design, solicitors, accountants, other legal advisors, etc..
    When it comes to asking students for advice, they simply don't trust them. Colleges have some schemes for helping people like I have mentioned above but not everyone can avail of them.

So what is the solution? Why are there no such problems in Germany, where there are a lot of small businesses?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Very simply? Because skilled technicians don't equalled skilled entrepreneurs.

The e-myth does a great job of explaining it, but just because you know your technical area of expertise well doesn't mean you deserve a successful, profitable business.

Advertisement