Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather next week - are we back to normal

Options
  • 03-06-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,809 ✭✭✭

Looking at GFS charts for next week - not liking the look of the lower pressures at all :eek:.

12 z isn't looking appealing at all - the only positive is that the Monday and Tuesday charts aren't as bad looking as the 06z this morning.

What are your thoughts - im particularly concerned by the apparent slow movement towards higher pressure towards the end of the run.

What delightful weather :mad: can we expect - or am I missing something in my lack of weather knowledge.

Just as I was starting to get a bit of faith in the weather again :rolleyes:.

Thank you

Old diesel

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

we are due a week of dry, warmish and sunny weather lasting till next Monday or Tuesday, that's propably the best spell of relatively warm/dry/sunny weather we've had in 7 years. The wet muck is always around the corner in this country, so enjoy these few days of 'summer' and hope that we will have another week or 2 of similar conditions before the end of September... if that happens that's a decent Irish summer, a couple of weeks of settled warm weather in Ireland is like asking for a month of snow showers and easterly's during the Irish winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The F1 charts look more promising today, but there is really little point in looking beyond a week except for amusement.

Advertisement