Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Interior needed for Music Video Shoot

Options
  • 03-06-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are shooting a music video in July and we are looking for the interior of a house for a few hours to shoot, specifically the sitting room and a bedroom. Now, the interior needs to be old fashioned and in pristine condition like a home a proud Mammy from the 80's would keep-carpet and dull furnishings etc.

The house will not be messed or rearranged in any way so don't worry about a film crew traipsing in and destroying the place!

I know this is a long shot but if anybody knows of a place or could ask someone we would be really grateful.

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

You should ask these guys if you could use the house for a week to shoot. It has been on Daft for a good while now so might not be a problem. http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1294137

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Yeah I was thinking of having a look on Daft. That place is a little too grand. We are looking for a dull living room like you would find in an old bungalow that hasn't been renovated-fireplace, carpet, crying chairs etc and a bedroom that is similarly dark and dull.

Most people I know with houses have modern decor like wooden floors and modern furniture/appliances etc which wouldn't go along with the idea we are working with.

Cheers for replying.

Advertisement