Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet/Lino shops in castlebar/ballinrobe

Options
  • 03-06-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, I would be grateful if you could let me know the name of carpet/lino shops in the Castlebar/Ballinrobe area.
    I need the covering for a house that I plan to let, so reasonably priced covering would be a bonus.
    I also want to get chippings/stones for the driveway, any info on stone chipping providers would be welcome.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Cummins Hardware in Ballinrobe do a fairly decent selection of floor coverings and I found them reasonable. They are builders providers/merchants too so may be able to help you with the stone chippings too

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Misty Midlands

Cummins Hardware in Ballinrobe do a fairly decent selection of floor coverings and I found them reasonable. They are builders providers/merchants too so may be able to help you with the stone chippings too

Thank you very much for your advice, it is much appreciated. On my next visit to Mayo I will go to Cummins Ballinrobe. I got paint from them last time I was in Mayo, it's good to know they have floor coverings and hopefully stone chippings too.

Advertisement