Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any jobs going in the Clare area?

• 03-06-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

So I'm a 20 year old Uni student who's home for the summer now, based in Shannon and I've popped my CV out and applied for a few jobs online but unfortunately I haven't been too successful yet.
    I'm really eager to start working, friendly, reliable, I've previously worked in retail up in Galway, worked in a playschool as an assistant before that, I'm often told I'd make a great barwoman or waitress. So I thought I'd pop up a thread on here to see if I might get any direction!
    I'd be willing to commute if needs be.
    Can't hurt anyway! :D

*apologies to any mods/admins if I've placed this in the wrong section. :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

You might find something here:

"Ennis: Regular Jobs for Regular People
    This group is for job vacancies in and around Ennis, for people who want regular jobs that do not require many degrees and languages! Please post if you see a sign on a shop window or spot one on a site!"
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ennis-Regular-Jobs-for-Regular-People/330255973690694

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Try the Kilkee Bay Hotel. It's open again now under new management and they were hiring recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

You are based in Shannon? A friend only told me a week ago that they are currently looking for some staff at EI Electronics in Shannon. I would advise popping down there and talking to someone in HR

Advertisement