Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone done the Meitheal training course?

Options
  • 04-06-2013 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm doing it this month and don't have a clue what to bring. Have any of you done it before? What do you need to bring and what do you even do there?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭shawnanana

I'm doing it this month and don't have a clue what to bring. Have any of you done it before? What do you need to bring and what do you even do there?:confused:

YES! I did it last year, best experience ever! Is it castletown you're going to?
    I can't really tell you what goes on cos that'll kinda ruin it but believe me its a fantastic experience and you learn so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cait8

Hi there, just wondering your course went!

I am considering signing up for a Meitheal facilitation skills course too, was it any good?

Advertisement