Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** OL biology - Before / After **

• 04-06-2013 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

By far my worst subject, it is highly likely I will fail. Any things I should learn that are highly tipped. My knowledge on the subject would literally be the same as someone who doesn't do the subject. What experiments are tipped? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

Aksa94 wrote: »
    By far my worst subject, it is highly likely I will fail. Any things I should learn that are highly tipped. My knowledge on the subject would literally be the same as someone who doesn't do the subject. What experiments are tipped? Thanks

Learn at ecology, photosynthesis and respiration there is usually always a question on them and genetics as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kiddo99222

Was wondering if there is any definite questions for this paper. I am terrible at Biology and need a C.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Aksa94

Any ideas what experiments to study. I am so screwed for this subject. You can't even comprehend how bad I am at it

• Registered Users Posts: 36 LukeF96

Anyone know what's tilted to come up?
    I don't have time to study the whole book!

Advertisement