Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4s screen blue and black

Options
  • 04-06-2013 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi im having trouble figuring out what the problem is with this phone. I usually fix iphones but the problem with this one is it was gave to me after my friend had tried to fix it himself. It started off the top ear speaker wasnt working right so my friend tried to fix it himself. He bust the battery in it (dont ask me how) but managed to install the new ear piece. After putting a new battery into it this is what the screen was like for him, so he gave it to me....
    So far ive completely stripped it and rebuilt it back to make sure I missed nothing and have restored it, and still its not working
    Any ideas as to what it could be ?
    Thanks

http://imgur.com/5OXy17y
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Hi im having trouble figuring out what the problem is with this phone. I usually fix iphones but the problem with this one is it was gave to me after my friend had tried to fix it himself. It started off the top ear speaker wasnt working right so my friend tried to fix it himself. He bust the battery in it (dont ask me how) but managed to install the new ear piece. After putting a new battery into it this is what the screen was like for him, so he gave it to me....
    So far ive completely stripped it and rebuilt it back to make sure I missed nothing and have restored it, and still its not working
    Any ideas as to what it could be ?
    Thanks

http://imgur.com/5OXy17y

Replace the LCD

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭jimmyjoe951

I wasnt going to jump straight to that as I dont see how it could have been broken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

ye id say the same the lcd is busted. you could try clean all the lcd connectors with rubbing alcohol first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

The LCD Flex and or LCD Connector on the board are damaged

Advertisement