Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

time flew

Options
  • 04-06-2013 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

hey everyone the junior and leaving cert is starting tomorrow and i'm just wondering how many hours a day r ye studying :D good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

About one hour a day ... I know that's not alot but I already know 99% of the Junior Cert material for almost all my subjects ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

that is so cool im doin 3/4 hrs mite do more today! :-P can i ask what did u study for the studied fiction and drama thats the only thing i can't seem to find anywhere :L

that is so cool im doin 3/4 hrs mite do more today! :-P can i ask what did u study for the studied fiction and drama thats the only thing i can't seem to find anywhere :L
    Romeo and Juliet for studied drama and All Quiet On The Western Front for studied fiction ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Romeo and Juliet for studied drama and All Quiet On The Western Front for studied fiction ;).

Do you have any already typed up notes on Romeo and Juliet? If so, can you PM them to me? I don't want you to waste time writing them up, so only if you have them written up already :D

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    Do you have any already typed up notes on Romeo and Juliet? If so, can you PM them to me? I don't want you to waste time writing them up, so only if you have them written up already :D
    I already have notes .. you're lucky ... but it'll cost ye ;).

• Advertisement

I already have notes .. you're lucky ... but it'll cost ye ;).

>.> That doesn't sound safe.

>.> That doesn't sound safe.
    I'll PM you :pac: when the order arrives.

I'll PM you :pac: when the order arrives.

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

I sent it to someone and i'm just waiting for the person to send it back .. so I don't know how long it'll take. I suppose I can just type a new-one and not be lazy :pac:

I sent it to someone and i'm just waiting for the person to send it back .. so I don't know how long it'll take. I suppose I can just type a new-one and not be lazy :pac:

Damn straight! Nah, just kidding, I don't care about Drama a whole load, I'm just thinking I should read over it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Damn straight! Nah, just kidding, I don't care about Drama a whole load, I'm just thinking I should read over it :rolleyes:
    Then read over it? :D

Then read over it? :D

See, then I decided I'm not doing to do that, and should just ask my old internet pal Arnie if he has any notes. I was literally going to do nothing if you didn't have notes. Shakespeare isn't really that good imo.

See, then I decided I'm not doing to do that, and should just ask my old internet pal Arnie if he has any notes. I was literally going to do nothing if you didn't have notes. Shakespeare isn't really that good imo.
    I'll type them out and post them somewhere after i'm doing re-writing my essay and learning a quick sample answer, that'll be around 1-2pm. :pac:

I'll type them out and post them somewhere after i'm doing re-writing my essay and learning a quick sample answer, that'll be around 1-2pm. :pac:

I'll go for my walk and have some lunch before that, then. See you later.

there's notes on romeo and juliet I THINK in notes

class! i'm doing the field and roll of thunder hear my cry!:P

hey everyone what headings did u learn ur studied fiction and studied drama under??
    ;)

hey everyone what headings did u learn ur studied fiction and studied drama under??
    ;)
    My novel and play fit ALL HEADINGS :).

My novel and play fit ALL HEADINGS :).

oh no i know that i mean what heading's did u use for study?:D

oh no i know that i mean what heading's did u use for study?:D
    I don't know what you mean by that, but I can use my novel and play for every question from 2012-2001 :cool:.

• Advertisement

i mean when ur studying did u study from exam papers and make sample answers or did u just learn characters and the theme?:P

i mean when ur studying did u study from exam papers and make sample answers or did u just learn characters and the theme?:P
    Both :p. I have like a sample answer for every studied question on my past papers and I know the novel and play really well ... we did alot of writing after out mocks :o.

ye're lucky our teacher the unseen but no offence u wing that don't you??

ye're lucky our teacher the unseen but no offence u wing that don't you??
    ???:confused::confused:?? "no offense u wing that don't you??" ???

sorry only re-read that our teacher only did unseen stuff instead of the studied! does this make sense

sorry only re-read that our teacher only did unseen stuff instead of the studied! does this make sense
    I smell a bad teacher..

why??

why??
    A good teacher would cover everything on the exam ..

no its because ol and hl in the one room so its hard to finish both courses in detail ;p

• Advertisement

hey guys! how were the exams???????????????????

Advertisement