Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead: 400 Days

• 04-06-2013 10:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭

So, Telltale's The Walking Dead facebook page just posted this link with the caption 'Day 2'

What the hell could it mean!

http://vine.co/v/b3gbMwUuD1x

Who is Vince and why is he 'Wanted'

The biggest question though is what happened to (TWD 1 spoilers)
    Clementine!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Aren't they supposedly doing some content to bridge the gap between Season 1 and 2, and Season 2 might not be till 2015! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Aren't they supposedly doing some content to bridge the gap between Season 1 and 2, and Season 2 might not be till 2015! :eek:

Ah right, this could be the bridge then! Might rename this thread to Day 2 instead of Season 2. Whatever it is, more TWD can only be a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I hope they start over with Season 2. There is no need to continue the storyline from the previous one imo. An entirely new self-contained plot would be best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I hadn't heard anything on a release date, and looking it up now, I'm seeing "Fall 2013" as per here.

Edit: The only place I've seen news of TWD S2 and anything about 2015 on the same page was this page and the 2015 was another article talking about a commercial moon telescope. That's pretty cool.

Oh I may have meant 2014, too late for an edit now!

• Advertisement

But even 2014 would have been wrong, it'll be out by the tail end of this year, seemingly.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    But even 2014 would have been wrong, it'll be out by the tail end of this year, seemingly.

With them doing The Wolf Amoung Us game, which is supposed to be this year, I can't see them getting TWD season 2 out as well.

They were slow enough with TWD, wasn't there a massive delay between Ep 1 and 2, and it was supposed to be monthly?

It would be great if it was this year. But there is no need for them to do something that is to bridge the gap if its out this year.

Day 220 clip released. Dunno whats going on :confused:

http://vine.co/v/b3twh3FAVFP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Season 2 might not be till 2015! :eek:

Well in fairness, it is owned by AMC :p

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Day 220 clip released. Dunno whats going on :confused:

It could be people that this POV character has lost or is looking for.

You don't know if they are to be saved or killed?

Is there sound on those clips? I have no sound on my work PC.

• Advertisement

Yeah, sounds like you're outside, winds and cricket noises. I'm sure all will be revealed at E3 anyway but big leap from Day 2 to Day 220

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Are Vince and Bonnie the two silhouettes on the hill in 1.

Oh, interesting!

I always assumed those were walkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I presumed they were Christa and Omid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I thought you were not ment to know. The choices you made would influence Clems decision.
    They could just carry on with Clem as the main.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

I thought you were not ment to know. The choices you made would influence Clems decision.
    They could just carry on with Clem as the main.

Are there any non-vine links? My phone doesn't support the Vine app seemingly and it won't play on my phone when I click the link.

400 Days is a 1 episode DLC that will tell 5 stories. I'm guessing it will be longer than the average episode. Will be released this summer.

Insta purchase for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

same here, just hope it's not a cheap cash-in

• Advertisement

Day 1 purchase for me too.

Hopefully there is some cross over with eps 1 - 5, and maybe clear up the ending a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,961 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I just don't understand how it could be 5 stories in one episode. Would you switch characters during the same episode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Could be each character storyline has the same length as each episode in Season 1? So potentially it could be as long as the original full Season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Could be each character storyline has the same length as each episode in Season 1? So potentially it could be as long as the original full Season.

Wishful thinking :)

Each ep was about 2 hours and cost 5 euro. I can see the DLC being 4-5 hours and costing 10-12 euro maybe. I'd be happy with that.

I'm hoping....

That's omid and christa in the distance, they tell clem a cure was found and
    lee is all better waiting with her and her parents. Lee moves in with clems
    family and they get into all sorts of comic situations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭titan18

They were just talking about 400 days there on Gametrailers. Telltale guy said it'll be 5 stories, each about 15 to 20 minutes, it's out next month, priced similar to one episode of season 1. Chapters can be played in any order, and what you do in one chapter can affect what you do in another, so the order they're played can affect the overall story. Decisions from season 1 come through into this, and decisions from this come into season 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good job they're giving plenty of notice

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/07/01/the-walking-dead-400-days-has-a-release-date
    •Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
    •Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
    •Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
    •Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
    •Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)

Wasn't expecting it that early in July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'm very happy we're getting this sooner than later, but I'm a bit suspicious of the little fanfare we've gotten. There's a long history of games quietly being released and being poor. I hope not, as season 1 was an amazing, emotional experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

•Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
    jaykhunter wrote: »
    I'm very happy we're getting this sooner than later, but I'm a bit suspicious of the little fanfare we've gotten. There's a long history of games quietly being released and being poor. I hope not, as season 1 was an amazing, emotional experience.

I'm sort of with you on this, considering it's out tomorrow on STEAM, it's not even advertised on there for purchase or pre-purchase

Advertisement