Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead: 400 Days

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I though the first 2 or 3 episodes from the first season were ok but the last few went downhill quick .

I might give it a go though . Anybody know how much it will cost?
    Same as a single episode from last season, €5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Daemos wrote: »

I'm speculating now, but
    Tavia mentioned that she's from a walled community... Anyone else think we might be headed for Woodbury?

Unlikely.
    Any community that survives would need be walled or otherwise defensible so its not all that significant that Tavia is from one. And apart from a short cameo by Glenn in Episode 1 when they were looking to hook people, they've steered clear of the comic/tv series. Which I think is the wisest choice: They can do whatever they like with their own characters and setting but they cant touch any of the comic/tv characters or events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I hope to god they don't try and tie in the TV show. That has turned into a train wreck towards the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

trying to save some money, i have credit on my xtravision account so said I'd get PSN credit off them. 2 and a half weeks later, still no PSN credit in stock. Not waiting anymore and gonna get this.

Only realised though my saves are gone after my last ps3 was stolen, does this DLC work with previous saves? and does anyone know if season 2 uses decisions from the first game?

Edit: Ah balls just read

Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into 400 Days and the choices you make in 400 Days will resonate into Season 2.

Think I'll play through season 1 again so before this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sheehy83 wrote: »
    trying to save some money, i have credit on my xtravision account so said I'd get PSN credit off them. 2 and a half weeks later, still no PSN credit in stock. Not waiting anymore and gonna get this.

Only realised though my saves are gone after my last ps3 was stolen, does this DLC work with previous saves? and does anyone know if season 2 uses decisions from the first game?

Edit: Ah balls just read

Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into 400 Days and the choices you make in 400 Days will resonate into Season 2.

Think I'll play through season 1 again so before this.

Do you not have PS+.
    Your saves will be in the cloud, assuming you set it up that way.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    Do you not have PS+.
    Your saves will be in the cloud, assuming you set it up that way.

I didn't have it back then, very annoyingly. This is a balls, I wouldn't mind making different decisions but then I dont want to change a thing either.

finally played it and cleared it, thought it was a class piece of DLC, especially for a fiver.

Vince - Shot the paedo but actually by accident. I thought whoever's chain I
    shot meant they would come with me, didn't really think that through :pac:. Turns out it worked for the best since Vince joins the group at
    the end because of it.

Wyatt - Lost the game and tried to drag the cop back, buddy took
    off.

Shel - Let the blindfold guy go and drove off in the rv

Bonnie - Clocked the wife but told the truth

Russel - Hid from truck (aaawwww Carly!) tried to shoot the psycho, left him in the end. Mostly due to I recognised him from chasing Wyatt.

Nice little hints from season 1 and other chapters from 400 days. Everyone
    joined the group at the end so was happy to see that.

I made a new save file to go back and play wyatts bit to get the rock,paper,sissors trophy and was class how the voice actors had different lines even if you chose the same dialogue option.

Can't wait for season 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I think I screwed up my playthrough.

To me the two most interesting characters were Vince and Shel and neither of them joined the group for me. Tempted though I am to breakthe unwritten rule of not replaying to change choices made I won't because I did Vince's first and don't fancy playing the whole thing again.

Also, in Vince's story:
    I assuemd that I/We would carry off whomever was shot in the prison bus. I don't remember seeing "leave the shot person there to be eaten by zombies" as a button prompt on screen.

The prison bus was done very poorly imo. I don't think anyone knew the decision they were making. These prisonors had just met their first zombie and instantly they're willing to blow someones leg off to escape? It doesn't make sense. Why not shoot the chain, like every player thought they were going to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,961 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Grimebox wrote: »
    The prison bus was done very poorly imo. I don't think anyone knew the decision they were making. These prisonors had just met their first zombie and instantly they're willing to blow someones leg off to escape? It doesn't make sense. Why not shoot the chain, like every player thought they were going to do?

I thought it was explained pretty well actually.
    They already tried to shoot the chain. You realise that doesn't work and you have to shoot the leg-cuff instead so you'll be shooting someone else in the foot. I thought it was pretty clear that you were essentially choosing who to leave behind for the walkers. Plus, the gunshot from shooting the guard brought a load of walkers towards them and they realised they had to escape.

• Advertisement

Penn wrote: »
    I thought it was explained pretty well actually.
    They already tried to shoot the chain. You realise that doesn't work and you have to shoot the leg-cuff instead so you'll be shooting someone else in the foot. I thought it was pretty clear that you were essentially choosing who to leave behind for the walkers. Plus, the gunshot from shooting the guard brought a load of walkers towards them and they realised they had to escape.

Seems I forgot a few details.
    I didn't remember that they already tried to shoot the chain. I still think your in the minority in coming to the conclusion that you were given the choice of who to maim and leave behind. You may have got it right but the fact that it was often misunderstood leads me to believe that it was poorly told

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Seems I forgot a few details.
    I didn't remember that they already tried to shoot the chain. I still think your in the minority in coming to the conclusion that you were given the choice of who to maim and leave behind. You may have got it right but the fact that it was often misunderstood leads me to believe that it was poorly told
    Personally I thought it was pretty obvious that the person you shot would be left for dead.

Also, in Vince's story:
    I assuemd that I/We would carry off whomever was shot in the prison bus. I don't remember seeing "leave the shot person there to be eaten by zombies" as a button prompt on screen.
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    Vince - Shot the paedo but actually by accident. I thought whoever's chain I
    shot meant they would come with me, didn't really think that through :pac:. Turns out it worked for the best since Vince joins the group at
    the end because of it.

Using a sample size of only 5 people (myself, sheehy, howlett, penn and Newaglish), 60% of the people misunderstood the decisions presented to you in one way or another :pac:

Using a sample size of only 5 people (myself, sheehy, howlett, penn and Newaglish), 60% of the people misunderstood the decisions presented to you in one way or another :pac:

Quick, someone make a new thread with a poll!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

RE bus decision:
    I thought it was clear. For example, it was already demonstrated that shooting the chain didn't work (in my game at least), plus both of the guys get upset and plead with you to not shoot when you train the gun on them, because they're obviously about to be screwed over, not saved.

Having said that, they could have made an effort to carry the victim out of the bus.

Advertisement