Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sir Henry's Flyers/Posters

Options
  • 04-06-2013 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

I'm trying to complete my collection of flyers and posters from the legendary Sweat events that were held at Henry's. I am willing to pay good prices for them. If anyone here is willing to part with any, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭Fabio

Might be worth calling into The Pav in town and asking for Stevie G, he used play Henry's I think (I was too young back then!) and might have some contacts that may be of use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Leopardi

Fabio wrote: »
    Might be worth calling into The Pav in town and asking for Stevie G, he used play Henry's I think (I was too young back then!) and might have some contacts that may be of use.

Cheers for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

You could email these guys: http://www.corkdjs.com/nostalgia.html

I am in two of the photo's. I wont be sharing which ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I don't have a flyer but have a Sweat t-shirt if you're interested-
    link to adverts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There is a Henrys flyer exhibition in The Pav this week for their 25 years of house celebrations. Not sure are they for sale or what though.

My Bedroom wall in the 90s had about every Henrys flyer imaginable. Had all the WEEKENDER big posters, a few Carl Cox ones, Josh Wink, various Garnier etc etc etc

Then I threw them all out. Ditto with all my Mor Disco cards, the ones with the budgies.

Daft. But obviously never thought i would regret binning them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭AugustusMinimus

Anyone know the real reason the building was demolished.

Heard at the time that the building was condemned ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Celtic Tiger is about as conspiracy as you will get I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Some classic 12" in the picture there by murphym,had a lot of them one time.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

gimmick wrote: »
    There is a Henrys flyer exhibition in The Pav this week for their 25 years of house celebrations. Not sure are they for sale or what though.

My Bedroom wall in the 90s had about every Henrys flyer imaginable. Had all the WEEKENDER big posters, a few Carl Cox ones, Josh Wink, various Garnier etc etc etc

Then I threw them all out. Ditto with all my Mor Disco cards, the ones with the budgies.

Daft. But obviously never thought i would regret binning them.
    I was the same,had a load of them but at some point threw them out.Regretting it now.

Advertisement