Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea trout on slaney ?

Options
  • 04-06-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Hi just looking for information regarding the above on the river slaney near borris in Carlow if any one has any info regarding permits contact details be greatly appreciated cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭pedro7

I'm not to sure you would get sea trout up that far in the river? Maybe someone more knowledgeable on it will correct me.

Try the local tackle shop is always your best bet. Give them a phone call first and they'll give you all the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

madred006 wrote: »
    Hi just looking for information regarding the above on the river slaney near borris in Carlow if any one has any info regarding permits contact details be greatly appreciated cheers

Madred it's back to school time..... the Slaney doesn't go anywhere near Borris! it does flow through Tullow in Carlow other than that the Barrow is not too far from Borris...

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

breghall wrote: »
    Madred it's back to school time..... the Slaney doesn't go anywhere near Borris! it does flow through Tullow in Carlow other than that the Barrow is not too far from Borris...

Thought it was borris anglers that had water on slaney or was told it was them :-) thanks for reply do you know if sea trout go up that far?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

breghall wrote: »

Thought it was borris anglers that had water on slaney or was told it was them :-) thanks for reply do you know if sea trout go up that far?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Cobs

I have never heard of sea trout going up the Barrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement