Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not studying!

• 04-06-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

ok,

so i no someone who isnt studying the there exams.

They are in LCA but they say "studying isnt for me, what is in my head is in my head"

They have done ABSOLUTELY 0 studying at all.

Are they just kidding themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

They are either:
    A) Not studying, in which case he/she is an idiot and you should waste no more of your time pondering their situation.
    Or
    B) They are studying, but telling people they are not in an effort to appear nonchalant and disinterested in their future. In this case, you should waste no more of your time pondering their situation.

No get off the internet and worry about your own exams!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Yeah I did pretty much the same thing for my LC and I got 500. People work differently, I found I could never study.

Keep calm, it's nowhere near as bad as you think it'll be, and even less important. "Easy for me to say when I got the points", I know, but seriously, ask anyone who's done their LC how important it was, and you'll get a similar response.

Best of luck to ye all.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Jordan537

boogle wrote: »
    They are either:
    A) Not studying, in which case he/she is an idiot and you should waste no more of your time pondering their situation.
    Or
    B) They are studying, but telling people they are not in an effort to appear nonchalant and disinterested in their future. In this case, you should waste no more of your time pondering their situation.

No get off the internet and worry about your own exams!

It's 100% A. Im not worried, i am concentrating on my own exams, it just baffles me at how you wouldn't study!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Jordan537 wrote: »
    It's 100% A. Im not worried, i am concentrating on my own exams, it just baffles me at how you wouldn't study!!!!!

I never studied for mine either,some people have different ways of working.Some revision before the exam was enough to get me through (525 points).I always found if I studied id forget or confuse myself,it was far easier for me to learn what I needed in the classroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Yeah I did pretty much the same thing for my LC and I got 500. People work differently, I found I could never study.

Keep calm, it's nowhere near as bad as you think it'll be, and even less important. "Easy for me to say when I got the points", I know, but seriously, ask anyone who's done their LC how important it was, and you'll get a similar response.

Best of luck to ye all.

500 really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

yournerd wrote: »
    500 really?

I'm not saying that you didn't get the points but its easy to make up results . Go to the pre result thread and you'll see what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I'm not saying that you didn't get the points but its easy to make up results . Go to the pre result thread and you'll see what I mean.

Link?
    Yes I heard this one got 580 then asked her for study advice and she goes oh i learned the spoiler thread off by heart, i was like ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

yournerd wrote: »
    500 really?
    EoghanIRL wrote: »

Yup. I don't know exactly how I'd prove it, nor do I really want to, but it did happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Yup. I don't know exactly how I'd prove it, nor do I really want to, but it did happen.

I never said it didn't . Just saying that its easy to make things up on the Internet .

Advertisement