Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery wont last

Options
  • 04-06-2013 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

i have got two new batteries for my controller, one from gamestop and the other from harvey norman, they are not holding charge anymore, what is the life span of the batteries, when i plug it in it lights up red like its going to charge and then changes to green

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

its not about how long they last its about how long you leave them being "charged". Like with a laptop once its fully charged your meant to unplug it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

i dont think i overcharged, but thanks i will make sure the next time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Red means it's charging, green means it's charged. If it is going to green within a minute, either your batteries are fecked or your charge kit is. Try a different charge kit, if a mate has one or something, and if the same happens, your batteries are knackered. Those chargeable batteries never seem to last more than 2 years.

Advertisement