Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to get rid of rubbish D7

Options
  • 04-06-2013 12:51pm

Hey guys,

I need to get rid of around 22 bags of rubbish from the capel st/fruit markets area.

Whats the best operator/way to do it? Just moved into the area so pretty clueless about this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Maybe have a look at www.allenwasteremovals.com/‎

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Keywaste Pm and i will give you the reps number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

I'm in the city centre end of D7 and have always been on bag collection (i.e. no wheelie bins/no contract etc.).
    Originally I used DCC and then Greyhound when they took over.
    I have tried to get info about other bag/label collection options but it's always difficult to (a) find retailers that sell them and (b) get info from the service providers - in particular KeyWaste and Allen Waste Removals.
    After eventually finding a retailer who sold them and was in stock ... I just bought a pack of 3 KeyWaste bags and registered them online. I asked KeyWaste for a list of retailers and eventually got a reply from them. But they have told me that they are discontinuing this service "soon". The household generates very little landfill waste so 3 bags will last me a good while but now it looks like I may not get a chance to use them. They could at least have flagged this change of service on their website (along with a list of retailers!) or the retailer could have told me when buying them. It's only €9 but I'm a bit pissed off with this to be honest.
    Allen still haven't replied to my queries a bout price and availability so I might be better off just finding somebody in my estate who uses them and ask them for info...
    Anyway - rant over...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Have you tried City Bin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Me or the original poster?
    I don't think that City Bin do a pay as you go bag/label only collection service?

• Advertisement
Advertisement