Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get nails done for a wedding??

• 04-06-2013 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a place to get my nails done for a wedding in my family. I need to get them done here (Dublin) and go to my country for the wedding. I wouldn't have any time there. I need something that will stay nice and unchipped for at least 3-4 days. I never get shellac etc before. I have quite fragile nails so anything like that would be my last option.

I used to go to 5th Avenue on Wicklow St and their manicures always lasted around 10 days without chipping. But I don't go there any more. (I got my phone stolen there. It wasn't their fault. I just have bad memories, thus don't go back.)

I go to Tropical Popical now. But my last mani stayed unchipped for 4 days.

So those 2 places are out. I'm open to all your suggestions for the best mani place in Dublin. I'm usually price conscience when it comes to manicures. It's a treat for me. But in this wedding, thanks to our traditions, I'll be judged from head to toe to look my very best. So please help me ladies and gentlemen!!

Thanks in advance!!

(Addition with the edit: We all get judged at the weddings for what we wear, etc. But in my country, it is almost a tradition to particularly judge some certain relatives of the bride and the groom. And I'm one of them this time. My mother just told me that she's still being asked (as I'm away) about my dress, hair, nails, shoes, etc. from the engagement! That's why I'm panicking this much. So, sorry for over reacting a bit.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

From my experience the only polish that lasts a week for me is China Glaze so look for a salon that uses that brand. I will PM you one that does, I normally just buy the polish though as I like to do my own.

Advertisement