Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to improve writing speed?

• 04-06-2013 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

You LCers need to write a lot, so I thought why not ask you people for tips if there is any.

Any helpful suggesions on how to increase writing speed? I've heard people putting small weights on their pens and writing with them, and then after a few days/weeks, they take the weights off and the pen feels lighter so they can write faster. I don't know if I should try this over the summer.

Any tips? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Write smaller. Less to write per word means you can get more words down, faster.

Don't make the writing illegibly small though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭Aspiring

Write smaller. Less to write per word means you can get more words down, faster.

Don't make the writing illegibly small though.

Why didn't I think of that. Hard for a lad to write small tho when our hands are a bit bigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Write downhill with a tailwind, wear lycra and shave your head.

:D

G'luck tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

My writing's small and I get about 13 words per line usually, I write less than most but am usually a lot faster at writing and still get the same if not better marks as everyone else!

Advertisement