Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Undisputed 3 Redeem code

Options
  • 04-06-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a copy of UFC Undisputed 3 for the PS3 unfortunately I had to buy a pre-owned copy as nowhere had a new one for sale. When I got home I realised I needed a redeem code to play online the one I had in the manual has already been used.

Does anyone know how I go about buying or legitimately getting a new one? Can the retailer help me get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Big Steve wrote: »
    I recently bought a copy of UFC Undisputed 3 for the PS3 unfortunately I had to buy a pre-owned copy as nowhere had a new one for sale. When I got home I realised I needed a redeem code to play online the one I had in the manual has already been used.

Does anyone know how I go about buying or legitimately getting a new one? Can the retailer help me get one?
    Didn't EA recently get rid of them & reduce passes to 0.00?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

I'm not sure. I literally got the game Sunday and when I went to use the redeem code it told me it was already in use. I'm just trying to find one so that I can play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

PSN or XBL store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I believe that they're just not using them on future games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Wheres the cheapest Place to Buy this Game? Can't seem to pick it up any where at the moment as it seems to be sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Yes they did, unfortunately though, whilst EA now have the license for future UFC games, this was the last one made by THQ and not EA.

Unlucky OT :(

Advertisement